Terms and conditions
- Deposit is an amount of Dagcoins that the Client deposits with Dagcoin Grow under the conditions specified by the Deposit Transaction;
- Deposit Transaction is a Transaction whereby the Client undertakes to deposit a certain amount of Dagcoins with Dagcoin Grow for an agreed period of time and Dagcoin Grow undertakes to refund an agreed amount of Dagcoins to the Client under the agreed Terms;
- Start Date of the Deposit is the day when the client deposits Dagcoins to Dagcoin Grow;
- Expiry Date of the Deposit is the day on which the agreed period of Deposit ends;
- Transaction Wallet is the Client’s Dagcoin Wallet that is used for settlements associated with the deposit transaction. A Transaction Wallet must comply with Know Your Customer requirements.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions of Dagcoin Grow (hereinafter the Terms) shall regulate the relationship between Dagcoin Grow and the Client for executing Dagcoin Grow transactions and prescribing the procedure for such transactions.
- Dagcoin Grow Deposit Transactions are limited to the cryptocurrency Dagcoin [Dagcoin.org]. Dagcoin Grow does not accept any fiat currency or any other crypto currency.
- The returns in a Deposit Transaction are given in the cryptocurrency Dagcoin. Dagcoin Grow does not give returns in any fiat currency or any other cryptocurrency.
3. THE PROCEDURE OF A DEPOSIT TRANSACTION
- The essential conditions for a Deposit Transaction order are:
- The amount of the Deposit;
- the Start Date of the Deposit;
- The interest rate paid on the Deposit by Dagcoin Grow;
- The Expiry Date of the Deposit;
- On the Expiry Date of the Deposit, Dagcoin Grow shall send the agreed amount of Dagcoins to the Client’s Transaction Wallet.
4. PREMATURE TERMINATION OF A DEPOSIT TRANSACTION
- A Deposit Transaction is concluded for a specified term and will terminate on the Expiry Date of the Deposit.
- A client can order premature termination of Deposit Transaction by sending a mail to Dagcoin Grow. Dagcoin Grow shall terminate the Deposit Transaction and send the number of coins deposited by the Client to his transaction Wallet.
- In the case of premature termination of the Deposit Transaction, Dagcoin Grow will not give any additional coins to the client. Client agrees that he/she shall not claim any additional coins if he/she orders pre mature termination.
5. CHANGE OF TRANSACTION WALLET
- Dagcoin Grow will give coins on the expiry date of the deposit to the Client’s Transaction Wallet registered with Dagcoin Grow. Change of Transaction Wallet is generally not permitted. Dagcoin Grow may allow change of Transaction Wallet in exceptional circumstances.